THE G-SHOT AKA THE PLEASURE SHOT IS A REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH TO RESTORING THE SENSATIONS YOU’VE LOST OR PERHAPS NEVER EVEN HAD.
Hailed as the “The Female Viagra”!
The G-Shot aka “The Pleasure Shot” is all-natural, painless – takes less than thirty minutes – and is a non-surgical procedure that can rejuvenate and revitalize vaginal and clitoral function, giving you dramatically improved sensitivity and significantly enhance your sex drive. In some cases it has been shown to aid with incontinence! Platelet rich plasma found in your blood is injected near the clitoris and the vaginal wall (after the area is thoroughly numbed). The Platelet Rich Plasma then releases several growth factors that stimulate growth and repair, activating localized stem cells.
WHO IS THE PROCEDURE FOR?
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?
- First the doctor or nurse applies a numbing cream to the vagina and the arm.
- Then blood is drawn from the arm in the same way as any blood test.
- Using a centrifuge and a special method, platelet rich plasma is isolated that result in growth factors. The whole process takes about 15 minutes and can be done there in the room with the patient.
- Using a very thin needle, the growth factors are injected near the clitoris and into the upper vagina in the area most important for the sexual response, the O-Spot. Because these areas have been numbed with the anesthetic cream, the woman feels little or no pain.
- Nova Health uses this same procedure on other areas of the body, such as the face, to help heal and restore youthfulness. When used on a woman’s sexual organs, the result is increased sensitivity and improved overall sexual health. Patients report increased sexual desire and improved ability to achieve orgasm.
How long does it take?
The entire procedure takes less than 15 minutes and requires no downtime. Results are typically seen within a week, and many patients experience improvements like increased sensitivity, heightened arousal and improved function within three weeks.