With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why Stem Cell Facelift?
Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when loss of shape without extra skin is the main problem).
Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face or even foreign to this planet.
The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
Unlike most procedures, the Stem Cell Facelift offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
DO YOU SHOW THESE 3 SIGNS OF AGING?
- Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
- Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
3 STEPS OF STEM CELL FACELIFT®
1. The injector uses HA fillers to create a beautiful shape.
2. The physician isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
3. When these growth factors enter the face (injected by the physician), then multi-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
Those with excessive loss of elasticity in the skin are not a good candidate. Don’t automatically rule yourself out. Complimentary consultations are offered for that reason. If someone has excessive jowls or a turkey neck, we are going to be offering laser neck lifts in the near future.